Friday, October 10, 2014

Adventures in Life and a New Bundle of Joy

Greetings in Christ ~ 
I am realizing that it has been just about two years since my last post and a lot has happened. We have welcomed another little bundle of Joy into our family, a little girl who is 4 months, and just yesterday weighed in at a whopping 10lbs and 1/2 an once after only weighing 5lbs 14 oz at birth.

Ms. E loves kisses, hugs, smiling, dancing, and is holding her own against her two brothers.

Little Might is already 4 years old and goes to preschool one day a week for a half a day, we still hope to home-school or at least have the desire to do so but he loves the interaction with the other kids, he is such the little extrovert.

Koala Bear, who I think I need a new name for, turned 2 in August and loves to climb so, here on out on this little blog, he shall be called the Mountain Climber.

Mr. T is doing good but is very very busy providing for his family, in so many ways and I so admire my amazing husband for this. See his job almost took us to a little town in Iowa a year and half ago, thankfully it did NOT, but all of that transpired after we had already rented our house out on a two-year lease, so what do we do, we find shelter with my in-laws, this was supposed to be on a short temporary basis, but the house that we found in our budget, remember last summer did not have a plethora of houses on the market, ok, at least not in our budget. So we took what we could! So now fast forward to October of 2014 we are still living with Mr. T's farther, which includes many unseen blessings, ones that may be saved for a later post and Mr. T besides working upwards to 12-14 hours a day is spending all of his weekends on the house, how is that for ADVENTURE!!!  The Lord is so good though and in his mercy provides amazing moments of grace and love, stories for later posts.

I am very busy trying to manage the two high energy boys, and Ms. E, while keeping up a very very busy house, and trying support Mr. T. I have also taken up the new I am also becoming quite domestic, making things from scratch more often than not, and many DIY projects, for the house, again things that I hope to discuss in later posts.

Wow, how is that for an up-date. In short I hope to start writing again, no promises, and include the ADVENTURES of a family of five, while documenting the progression of the house project, and my DIY projects, while including all the little blessings in life.

Blessings,
Joy

Mary Mother of Us All, Pray for Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!