Monday, October 17, 2011

Manic Monday

Welcome and I hope that you each had a WONDERFUL weekend.

We had a great, fun filled weekend. Which included everything from a healing mass on Friday Night, great times with my husbands side of the family, and lots and lots fun play time for Little Might with all of his cousins, a trip to the apple orchard, a hayride, and a bonfire, and to top it all off a baby shower for my SIL who is expecting in December. So overall I guess I would say it was a GREAT weekend. It is always so nice to spend time with my husbands side of the family. A nice bonus to the whole weekend is that the Packers are still undefeated this season at 6-0. Go Pack Go!

Menu for the Week

Monday: I am teaching tonight so Mr. T is on his own with leftovers.

Tuesday: Meatloaf with Potatoes and Salad

Wednesday: Chorizo, with egg, cheese, and tortillas. It is the only meal with eggs that I ever get by making for supper.

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Broccoli and Cheese Soup with Bread

Saturday: My brother will be in town for the weekend, so I am thinking it would be nice to get a late season grilling night in.

To-Do-List for the Week:
My week last week included washing lots and lots of cloths, including all of the bedding and towels, and blankets from the camper. 
1. Make a schedule for the week, what I am going to work on each day - I still to get a bit more accomplished on this.

2. Read one book to Little Might everyday. This one is working very well, I read to Little Might just about every day last week during the week. - Still working great.

3. Decide on one book that I am going to begin reading and take time to read it everyday. I love to read, but I have realized that I am not taking time each day to read like I should. I am still working on this one! I do think though that in honor of her feast day that we just celebrated on Saturday, I should continue reading "Story of a Soul - The Autobiography of St. Therese of Lisieux" - Nothing was accomplished on this one - next time.

4. Create lesson plans for next week, I would like to get a few weeks ahead - I did this one partly but now I want to continue to get a ahead for this one, it would still be nice to get a month ahead.- I am soooo NOT a month a head -will continue this goal this week.

5. Go walking outside twice this week - the weather is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL so I really would like to take advantage of it. - The weather was not nearly as nice as what I thought it was going to be, so only went walking once.

6. Make a blogging schedule, I am getting a lot of great ideas for blog posts, but, am not organized enough right now I feel, to get them all in. - Still on the list this week.

I think I will leave the list at six, for now, which is the same as last week.
Have a great week.

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!