Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Billboard Baby

I am very excited to say that Little Might is a Billboard Baby, yep, you got that right he is on a Billboard. Not just any billboard either, a ProLife Across America billboard, he is trying to save other babies.


We are, of course, super excited and could not be any happier about the cause or purpose of the billboard.

ProLife Across America is a non-profit organization who's mission is to bring positive and "persuasive messages offering information and alternatives - including adoption - and post abortion assistance to those in need."

Feel free to check out there website and see if this is a cause that you would be willing to support.

I know that I myself have always been interested and in the past have been involved in the fight against abortion, but, since my son is now one of there billboard baby's I feel more impelled to volunteer and to be involved with this fight to bring about a culture of life in our world.

For those that live in MN we know that their is a few billboards around the Twin Cities area and one up in Duluth. There is a chance that this billboard is any place in the US. So please if you see a billboard please let us know. I would like to make a list for Little Mights baby book. 
  
Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!