Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Break Away - Sometimes thats all we need?

Two weeks ago I went up to my parents for the weekend. This occured after a very busy busy week. I am still not sure what it was but it felt extremely busy and disjointed and I personally felt overwhelmed and tired through out much of that week. By Thursday I realized that the plans for the weekend were becoming unraveled fast, which also meant that it was going to be a great weekend for Mr. T to work on the bathroom which was going to mean finishing the plumbing, which would mean turning off the water for the bathroom through out the weekend. I know that if I was already feeling out of sorts there was no way that being around with out a functional bathroom would ever help.

So to solve this problem Little Might and I decided to go up to my parents for the weekend. Which meant that Grandma and Grandpa got good quality time with their grandson, Mom would get a bit of a breather and Mr. T would have plenty of time and space to work on the bathroom, which turned out to be a win win situation for everybody.

I truly think that this was just what the good Lord ordered. It was a beautiful weekend away and it was nice for me to spend some time with my parents. They of course spoiled their grandson. Including with this wonderful outfit, that this mom approves of us with out hesitation.

I hope you each have those moments those times when you can get away and become refreshed.

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!