Thursday, November 3, 2011

"While I'm Waiting"


Yesterday as I was writing the post "Longing for Heaven" I thought of the following song by John Waller, "While I'm Waiting".

I heard this song played as a first dance at a wedding reception this past summer. It was beautiful. After reflecting about the words of the song, I am realizing that it is a prayer a commitment of our Waiting on Christ. This may mean waiting on him through trials and hardships. Through sickness, and questions.


It also can as I have come to realize can mean waiting on Christ for his final coming. Waiting, serving, praying, being a faithful people, till we ourselves will be reunited will all our loved ones and all of the saints in heaven.

My simple prayer is that we may have the courage to realize that longing within us to be reunited with our Maker in Beatitude. Likewise that we may than have the strength show love to our loved ones without restraint drawing them closer to Christ.

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!