Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Dinner Just for Me

So the dinner schedule for this week, went a bit array for this evening. Mr. T decided that he wanted fish sticks and I was heading to Trader Joe's for a quick stop right after swimming at the local pool with Little Might, before heading home to cook supper. So before I knew it I was purchasing the ingredients for a total dinner just for me. It felt kind of nice to have a shopping trip that reminded me of the days when I was single, not that I want to go back to that state in life, I love being married and being a mom. It is fun though to go out an by flowers for yourself, and to enjoy cooking for yourself.


So for this all encompassing meal; I enjoyed a mixed green salad with baby arugula, my new favorite green, I love the unique taste of it, with baby spinach, and other mixed greens, with olive oil and blackberry ginger vinaigrette drizzled on top. To accompany the salad I enjoyed part of a French baguette with cheese spread on top. A truly delightful meal that was topped off with a glass of a crisp refreshing glass of Pinot Grigio.

Till tomorrow enjoy the simple things in life.

Blessings,
Joy     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!