Friday, August 19, 2011

Frugal Friday - Latest Find on Craigslist!

I am very excited to report that Little Might now has a brand new mode of transportation for himself, his very own Kelty Kids Carrier, which combine that with moms or dads legs, and he is all set, ready to see the world.

I was hoping to find a Kelty Carrier on Craigslist and I did, I found many of them but a only a few that were in the price range that I wanted under $50 and I actually was able to get it for only $25. So that is a steel, they usually run for over $200 in the store. This one is a few years old, but it is in GREAT shape and it will definitely do the job.

I am hoping that we will use it a few times this weekend, can we say on the shores of Lake Superior and maybe even up in the BWCA for an afternoon early evening jaunt, I would love to see some Moose.

What makes this find and deal on Craigslist even better is that this same lady was selling an REI carrier as well. So I called up a friend of mine who has talked about wanting a carrier as well, and after discussing it with her husband they decided to go with the REI one. So over all it was a great find, two packs for $50!

I do like Craigslist, what kind of good finds have you found on Craigslist?

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!