Monday, August 8, 2011

Manic Monday

We are still on the road traveling back from Ohio, and a beautiful sacramental wedding of one of my friends that we attended on Saturday. I so enjoy seeing two faithful individuals get married, especially when you know that they are taking the commitment of the covenant of marriage seriously and when the Nuptial Wedding takes place within the mass on the Feast of the Transfiguration - Beautiful! I will plan to share more about the family trip and maybe even include a few pictures, later this week.

This week will be another short week in the Mr. T household as we will be going camping this weekend as well. I have come to the conclusion that Minnesotans make the most out of their three months of summer - or at least we seem to, especially now seeing we will be out of town the next three weekends.  Which I stated might just mean that we would be eating Ramen Noodles for all our meals at home, no it may mean though eating a few of our lbs of Turkey! :-)

Menu:
Tuesday: Ramen Baked Pasta Shells
Wednesday: Ramen Turkey Burgers
Fajitas: Ramen Fajitas
Friday - Sunday: We will be camping with Mr. T's side of the family, and I am thinking that we will be dividing up the meals. So I at this time have not made up a menu for the camping trip.

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!