Monday, August 15, 2011

Manic Monday

It's Monday - Oh My!!!

It has been a very busy day here in the Mr. T household. Mr. T is working late, and I have been staring at the computer screen all day. This is what I get when I leave all my prep for home-schooling to two days. I will be teaching two DSST college prep classes for a local home-school co-op; Introduction to Computers and World Religions. I am actually very excited about the syllabus that I have created for each class and am looking forward to the open house tomorrow night.

Non-the-less though here is the menu for this week.
Monday: Michael enjoyed his dinner of leftover rice and veggies and Mr. T is bringing pizza home. It's just been one of those days, and I have been craving pizza.
Tuesday: Mr. T will be one his own
Wednesday: Pasta Shells with Salad
Thursday: We will not be home for the evening
Friday: The start of our long camping weekend, with experiencing a Samboree for the evening with my parents.
Saturday -Tuesday: Camping for our 2 year Anniversary on the shores of Lake Superior!
I have not made a menu yet for the weekend. I am hoping that it will include some fresh fish from Lake Superior.

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!