Monday, August 1, 2011

Manic Monday

Greetings and Welcome:

The forecast for this week here in Minnesota is HOT and HUMID! We have already surpassed the record for number of a days over 80 and we just continue add on! I am not a big fan of the heat, I would be very content with 75 we are way above that with 90 being the high for whole week!

So with that in mind my menu for the week is going to be full of salads and things that do not need the stove or the oven. I try not to do any cooking per se with the microwave so I will not be relying on that to much.

This week will also be a short week in the Mr. T household for it is road tripping time. We will be headed out of town for a wedding this weekend in Ohio. We are being a tad bit adventurous, we are trying the whole driving straight through bit, with a toddler in the back seat. I should probably start praying for God's Mercy right now and asking for the intercession of St. Christopher.

Menu for the Week:
Monday: Tuna Fish Sandwiches with Cantaloupe and Cherries
Tuesday: Salad
Wednesday: Fish Tacos 
Thursday: Packed Sandwiches for the road with fresh veggies.
Friday:
Breakfast: Homemade Muffins with Fruit
Lunch: Sandwiches with veggies

I hope you each have a great Monday!

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!