Monday, June 20, 2011

Manic Monday - A Tribute to My Husband

Greetings and Welcome to Maniac Monday  ~

I hope you each had a wonderful weekend!

First of all, its Manic Monday!  Can I just say it feels a bit like a manic Monday here in the Mr. and Mrs. T household. This week will take a bit of planning and organization on my part. I have four days to get all the normal week long things done, including doing a few last minute things for Mr. T's Birthday - TODAY,  and to get ready for another camping trip starting with leaving the house on Thursday night, woohoo! I am really excited about this one, I am going to try really hard though to keep my expectations in check.

So on to the menu for this week!
Monday - Date Night!
Tuesday - Talipia and Potatoes
Wednesday - Frozen Pasta Shells that I made up and froze a few weeks ago.
Thursday on the road!

Camping Menu
Friday 
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Individual Pizzas
Saturday 
Breakfast - Omelets in a Bag
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Hobo Dinners
Sunday
Brunch after mass - we will go out in town
Dinner - Tacos in a Bag or Hotdogs over the fire
Monday
Breakfast - Pancakes and Sausage
Lunch - Sandwiches

Now that we are all hungry ... I would like to take a moment to to say Happy Birthday to my amazing husband.

I am so blessed that God has provided me with an awesome husband one that is willing to work through the challenges and trials of life. While standing firm in his faith and continuing to be the man that I can lean on and trust submitting to the decisions that he seems is best for our family. I am blessed that Mr. T is truly a man of God, and the partner that God has given me, truly challenging me to be a women of God, not to take life to seriously at times, helping me to enjoy life in its individual moments, while inspiring me to be a women worthy of his love.

Happy Birthday, Mr. T!

Blessings,
Joy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mr. T! I hope you guys have a great night out tonight, I look forward to hearing about it! The camping trip sounds so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!