Monday, June 13, 2011

Manic Monday

Welcome to Manic Monday on Adventurous Beginnings ~

My Monday's always seem to be a bit hectic, trying to recover from a busy weekend while getting things in order for the week. I always want to get so much done and my body always seems to lag a bit and wants extra sleep. I am not sure about you but I have not learned how to sleep and be productive at the same time. OK, lets work on that, there has to be a way, right! :-)

Today seems to be no different, especially after an amazing camping weekend, both Mr. T and I said that it was our best yet. :-)

At last, back to Maniac Monday, on Monday's I will always share with you any big outings for the week, as well as the menu for the week, I enjoy reading other peoples menus plan as well as getting dinner ideas. As of right now I just do a menu for dinners Monday through Thursday night, our weekends seem to be to much up in the air especially for the summer.

I am also very close to doing a menu for lunches. I am realizing that I want to be more intentional about what Little Might is eating. The menu for lunches have not started yet but they probably will by the end of the summer, for sure.

Besides sharing my menu on Adventurous Beginnings, I post the menu for the week on my white board in the kitchen. The white board includes, the menu, the weeks feast days, as well as the schedule for the week. The almighty white board also includes inspirational quotes that I sometimes need, as well as shopping lists that I can add to when ever I need to. I would be lost with out this, it was the best thing that I started, truly adding a bit of organization to my life and the house. Always a good thing! 

On to the Menu for the week:
Monday - Lasagna - I will be making a double batch today - one to bring to friend that just had a healthy little boy!
Tuesday - Leftover Lasagna - I have two meetings on this night
Wednesday - Grilled Veggies and Turkey Burgers
Thursday - Rice Hotdish

I hope you each have a great start to the week.

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!