Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Beginnings

Greetings this is Joy~
Welcome to my new blog Adventurous Beginnings. This blog will journey through all of the adventurous beginnings in life, the past, the present, and the future, while concentrating on the things that are really important in life, faith, and family! 

I started to think about doing a blog about a year ago, and trust me enough of my family and friends have told me that I should start a blog and indicated that they would be interested in reading it and thought that I would be good at it – I hope you agree! :-)
Some of the Adventurous Beginnings in life thus far have all occurred fairly recently, if you look at the span of life, thus far.
Just over a year and a half ago, 20 months ago to be exact, I got married to the most wonderful man in the whole world, my husband “Mr. T” Than less than a year later God blessed us with an adorable boy,  “Little Might” who believe it or not is already a year old, and is no longer my baby but my toddler.
I feel that now is the perfect time to start this latest endeavor in life, my blog. In true blog style I am going to start it off with a GIVEAWAY! If you sign-up to follow Adventurous Beginnings than you will be entered into a drawing to receive 1 $10 gift card for Target. That's right 1 $10 gift card for Target, simply for following my new blog. The drawing will take place one week from today, Wednesday, June 15th.

I hope you will check back often to see what New Adventurous and New Beginnings God brings me and my family.
Blessings,
Joy

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, a familiar face on blogger! Congratulations on your new blog and I look forward to checking back. I linked to you on my blog, so it will be easy to see when you post. I noticed the followers gadget and "Follow Me" link isn't working on your blog (and it is not working on mine either). I don't know what the deal is. Anyways, I hope you will count this as my sign-up. (Or are family members not allowed - that is fine too!) I will still read! ;) God Bless and have a great rest of the day! Love, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... let's try this again. I am not very blog savvy. Anyway, hello! I am so excited that you are starting a blog! I have been thinking about starting one myself, but right now I am more of a blog follower than a blog writer. :) Looking forward to following yours!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to keeping up with your adventures. I blog as well, but it is nothing extremely interesting (if you are interested in following me as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!