Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who knew that a sheet could be this much fun!

A few days ago when I was folding laundry Little Might decided that he was going to try and help. Well, in the process of trying to help he started to roll around in the sheet and simply have a blast. So I in a rare moment of "Living in the Moment" decided to play along and I think I had just as much fun watching him giggle and laugh!

Who is under there, could it be, could it really be, Little Might!

Look at me Mom!

Where did Little Might go!
Peek a BO!

Look at me, I can roll!

That was fun!

Enjoy the simple things in life!

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!