Thursday, September 29, 2011

A few hours away!

Mr. T surprised me tonight by getting home at about 4:30, that is early! It was such a nice surprise and I knew that I should take advantage of it, so I went out. :-) I have come to the conclusion that I do need time away every now and again. So that is what I am currently doing.

I realize that for some people enjoying a cup of coffee at Caribou is simply not that big of a deal but for me, it is a break, a two hour vacation away, by myself, did I say by myself. Being a SAHM is a wonderful gift, but, I realize continuously that I need a break sometimes. I only have one child, may God Bless the moms that have more.

I am hoping though that the next two hours, give or take, will be productive, finishing a few posts, getting caught up on email, and writing a few lesson plans.

The outing has already been productive, I made a stop at Old Navy on the way to the coffee shop, and found a great sweater and long-sleeve shirt. Both on sale and under $20, for both. Not frugal at its best, but not to bad. I am thinking that the outing should include a stop at adoration, for some time with Jesus, that will be the perfect way to end my time away. 

Here is to getting away and rejuvenating ourselves, and on this feast of the Archangels, St. Michael, St. Raphael, and St. Gabriel, Pray for Us!  

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!