Thursday, September 22, 2011

One Molar down, one more to go!

Little Might has a molar!




I still feel so bad for him though the molar is so big compared to other teeth, that I can only imagine how bad it hurts.


Luckily though we still do not have a fever, so we will praise God for that. We have simply had swollen cheeks, along with a rash around his mouth, and diaper rash. Little Might's ears are starting to look a bit red, so I am keeping an eye on other signs of an ear ache.

I will say though that I have learned a few more tricks of the trade in helping him deal with teething.

The newest one is a large piece of celery, or carrot, or slice of cucumber. I make the slices very big so he can not fit it all in him mouth, hence no choking hazard, and than he just chews on it. Eventually he chews the piece so much that we need to toss it before it becomes a choking hazard. If you decide to try this, as always, stay with your toddler as he is chewing on it.

I have still been using infant Tylenol, and teething gel, along with lots and lots of cuddling.

A few of you indicated that your children were teething as well, Good Luck! Please pass on any good tips that you may have. I love reading comments from my readers, and I am trying to learn how to respond, so please be patient as I still try to figure out different aspect of the "blog world".

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!