Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall is in the Air!

The smell of baked apple pie, the sound of the leaves as they crunch beneath your feat, and the  pride of wearing your green and gold on a Sunday afternoon ~ these are a few of my favorite things.

Yep, you guessed it I am a Packer Fan. I will admit that I have always cheered for the Packers, it was really 4 years ago though when they made it to the finals that I got on the band wagon, then usually it has took me half of the season before I get into it again. Well, to the complete disbelief of my husband, not this year. I have watched or listened to, at least followed every game so far, and yes it has been a great year so far. Go Pack Go!

The most exciting thing is that, yes they are doing GREAT it has been a wonderful season, they have not lost a game yet. The second exciting thing is that Little Might is a Packer fan, well, he has to be right, he has the Packer socks and the Packer sweatshirt to prove it.

Mr. T is far from a Packer fan, he usually cheers for the team that is playing against the Packers, so basically he goes by the football philosophy of anyone but the Packers. It definitely makes for a few interesting game days in our house.

Till tomorrow, Go Pack Go!

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!