Monday, September 5, 2011

Manic Monday - Labor Day Edition

Happy Labor Day!

I hope you have each enjoyed a long weekend with family and friends.

My family had a busy weekend, filled with lots of "Labor" Mr. T actually had a very very productive weekend in the shop out at my in-laws. We were out there for the weekend so he could finish a few things, which again I am very happy to say was again extremely productive.

I did though enjoy a nice weekend one that was busy, but filled with a few great times. Little Might however is still continuing to struggle with teething so that did make for a few LONG nights. Thank goodness for Children's Tylenol and iced teething rings, and of course moms patience and arms.  :-)

Menu for the Week
Tuesday:  Spaghetti and Alfredo Sauce
Wednesday: Meatloaf
Thursday: Turkey Burgers
Friday: Camping - Probably fish though
Saturday: Camping - Stew over the campfire

I hope you each have a great week, and for those of you that are sending kids off to school this week, Good Luck!

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!