Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teething + Teething + Shots = One Miserable Litle Boy

Poor Little Might, he seems to be so miserable!

He got his 15 month shots last week, so both legs hurt for awhile and he was extremely clingy. He is also receiving his 1 year molars. Which are just painful. All he does is pull at his mouth over and over again. He has had a few nights of sleeping ALOT, he slept in until 10:00am one day, that was after going to bed early at about 7:00pm. But, that only went on for one day, than after that, it all went down hill. Poor Little Might has not been able to sleep through the night since the end of last week. He has been up every night, for a few hours, when I can get him to bed, it is usually in our bed for a little bit till he totally zonks out, than I can transfer him to his own room and his crib.

P.S. I am not used to this, I was enjoying sleeping through the night. :-(

I am anxiously praying for a better night tonight. It was a day though filled with the same clinginess, and drooling as the last few days. The good thing is that, when Little Might and I played the "AW Game"where I open my mouth wide and he does the same thing. As we were doing that I was able to see that one of the two molars is actually braking the skin of the gum. So my hope is that the end is in sight for this run of teething.

I will say though, thank goodness for, Infant Tylenol, iced teething rings, and the ability to get out of the house at least once everyday.

Till Tomorrow!

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!