Friday, September 23, 2011

Frugal Friday - Picture Albums

It's Friday!

Can I just tell you how happy I am that its the end of the week and that we are in town for the weekend, except for a trip out to my in-laws for Saturday night, for my SIL's birthday party. I just feel as if we are all tired and need a bit of a reprieve from everything. Between Little Might and his teething, me and my allergies, and Mr. T's very very long days as at work. It will be nice to have a break. We starting this weekend off in the perfect way, Little Might is already sound asleep for the moment, and Mr. T and I are enjoying Chinese take-out and a few movies from the Red Box. Here is to a great weekend.


I have already started working on Christmas presents/projects. One of things that I have started is working on photo albums. I have started using a brand new site/application, called My Publisher. Use this link and enter email address and receive your $20 Gift Card, for first time users and for a limited time only. With the $20 Gift Card you can receive the Mini Hardcover Book for FREE! That's right for FREE! Head on over to MyPublisher and start creating your own book filled with memories. Good Luck and Enjoy!

Blessings ~
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!