Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Manic Monday - On Tuesday

Greetings~

I hope you each had a GREAT weekend! We spent the weekend camping with my parents and attended a family reunion, which was very nice. I really did enjoy seeing relatives that I have not seen for a long time. I also enjoyed tracing back history and thinking about the family tree. Fascinating, and I actually had a moment of wishing hoping that I would get more into my past and looking at the family tree, studying it. I am sad to say that I feel as if my generation has lost the value of knowing about our past. I will leave the rest of this thought for a later post.

Menu for the Week:
Monday - Leftover Creole
Tuesday - Broccoli Alfredo
Wednesday - Arugula Salad with Bread & Cheese - Mr. T  has plans to be gone for the evening.
Thursday - Pancakes with Sausage Links
Friday - Tuna Melts
Saturday - Turkey Burgers with Grilled Veggies on the Grill

Have a Great Week!

Blessings,
Joy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!