Friday, July 29, 2011

Frugal Friday - Time to get your swag on!

Greetings and Welcome to Adventurous Beginnings

If you are new to my humble blog, welcome, and thank you for stopping by! Especially a big welcome to all the new readers from the Catholic Mothers Online Blog Roll, it is great to be part of the blog roll and I am really looking forward to meeting fellow bloggers this way.

Frugal Friday - Time to get your swag on!
Thanks to Money Saving Mom, I have found a website that pays me for what I already do on the internet. That's right there is a sight out there that pays you to surf the web, take surveys, watch TV, play games, as well as purchase online deals. Now, granted I am not talking thousands of dollars here but I am talking about a few bucks.

I am talking about Swagbucks, so continue reading to see how you can get your swag on!

I have a morning routine that takes me less than 5 minutes and in those 5 min. I earn approximately 15 swagbucks, which if I do that daily than I can earn at least enough swagbucks to purchase a $5 gift card for Amazon every month, I am stockpiling my points and will be purchasing the gift cards to be used for Christmas gifts.

Their are a number of other items and gift cards that you can purchase, I personally just think that the $5 gift card for Amazon is the best value, you also need to be careful to read the fine print on all gift cards. I had at one point thought about purchasing the $25 Velocity gift card, but than I read the fine print and realized that you could only use one gift card at a time, and that your reservation needed to be for at least 2 nights and $150 dollars. So that was NOT going to save me or my family any money in the long run.  

Now on to my morning routine!

NOSO 2pts: No Obligation Special Offers, you just simply go through a list of offers and if you are interested you can sign-up, but, you do not have to sign up for any offers and you will still earn 2 points for going through them.


Survey Visit 1 pt: Click on he the button that says Survey Visit, earn one point. Now if you like taking surveys, feel free to spend some time going through them, you can earn anywhere from 50 to 200 plus swagbucks. I have only taken 1 survey it took me about 10 minutes I watched 4 commercials answered a few questions and I received 100 swagbucks.

Daily Poll 1pt: Answer the Daily Poll and receive one point.


Searching 11 pts: The last thing that I do with swagbucks every morning is a spend a few minutes searching, sometimes I am searching for something that I need to look up otherwise I just type in random things. It usually only takes me a few times, than I am rewarded swagbucks, which vary in quantity from 7 to 50, usually I get somewhere 8 to 15.

A few other ways to earn swagbucks!
You can use Swagbucks every time you purchase a Groupon, or any other daily deal, through there partner site Trialpay, you will receive on average 450 swagbucks for each deal that you purchase.

Coupons: Print off and redeem coupons, earn 10 swagbucks for each coupon.

Swag TV: If I am working on the computer or folding clothes, I will watch a series of 2 min tv segments through swagbucks TV, for every 10 TV segments I watch I will receive 3 swagbucks.

Games: If you like to play computer games, you can play the games through swagbucks and earn a few buck.

These are just a few of the ways that you can earn a few bucks, if you do any work on the computer I encourage you to stop by Swagbucks Website to start earning today!

I am including a link on the left side bar, so if you would like to sign up using me as a referral, feel free to do so! Thank You!

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!