Monday, July 25, 2011

Manic Monday

It's Monday and it is back to reality for the Mr. T household!

After being gone all last week it is a bit of a reality check here and it will also be the first 5 day work week that we have had in along time! I already feel like it should be a Tuesday not a Monday, so I am desperately praying that the week does not go by as slow as I think it will. With that being said though there is definitely enough to keep us ALL busy and so much stuff to catch up on. 

I am though looking forward to cooking this week and I am even hoping to do some baking if the weather continues to cooperate and it stays fairly cool. So with that in mind here is the menu for the week!
Monday - Veggie and Shrimp Stir-fry over rice
Tuesday - Pasta Shells
Baking earlier in the day; Brownies, and Lemon Bars for a Norwex party that I am hosting and mini muffin egg bakes!
Wednesday - Salad with Grilled Meet, Carmelized Onions, Green Beans, and Feta Cheese
Thursday - Turkey Burgers
Friday - Fish Tacos
Saturday - Brats on the Grill

I hope you each have a great Monday and a great week, I am also excited to say that I be able to get back into my routine for blog posting, so if all goes well there should be a new blog post everyday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!