Monday, July 11, 2011

Manic Monday

Welcome, It's Manic Monday again!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mr. T and I and Little Might too, had a very hot but enjoyable weekend in town. I feel like it was one of the first weekends in along time that we have been able to spend in town - it was GREAT!

This week is going to be a bit crazy in the Mr. T household, I will actually be gone for two days traveling to WI for a funeral, so I do ask for your prayers for a dear Great Aunt of mine.  "May eternal rest be granted onto her and perpetual light shine upon her, Amen"

Menu and Schedule for this Week!
Monday: Pasta with Grilled Peppers and Sausage
Tuesday: Bourbon Chicken - Mr. T's endeavor! I will share the outcome, which I will say I am really looking forward to it, it is a two day process.
Wednesday: Mr. T will be able to enjoy leftovers or what ever his desire is as a bachelor for the evening. I however will be making Stuffed Shells and a Taco Salad that I will be bringing to a friend that just had a baby. The Stuffed Shells she will be able to freeze, while the Taco Salad is for that evening.
Thursday:  Leftover Bourbon Chicken
Friday: Camping - Taco Salad
Saturday - Sunday: We will be camping for the weekend and attending a Wedding Saturday night.

This Monday I am going to leave you with a bit of Manic Monday Wisdom, wisdom from a of a 13 month old.

The other day, Little Might was sitting in the middle of the living room floor crying, when all of a sudden he started clapping which that lead to laughing. So the wisdom is even when life is so overwhelming and you feel like crying or maybe screaming just start clapping and laughing all will be better. Ok, at least it works for a baby, but maybe their is something to take from this. The sun will always shine tomorrow, and God is always right there, just a prayer away.

Blessings,
Joy

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your aunt, I will pray for her and your family! I am interested in the Bourbon chicken endeavor! Have him take pictures and post them. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Adventurous Beginnings, I would be delighted to hear from you! Likewise, if you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to my blog.
Blessings, Joy!